Forest Springs Adventure Ministries Staff 2016!
This summer we will be growing, teaching, praying, kayaking, climbing, canoeing, packing and preparing food, leading alongside youth pastors, counseling, managing the details of many trips, handling the care of the camp gear and vehicles, caring for hundreds of campers, caring for each other… Thank you for your love, prayers and support!
Dan, Laura, Charlie & Mason Jacobson—Adv. Min. Director and wife (Full-time Staff)
· Wisdom in parenting and for our boys’ growth (spiritually, physically, socially, etc.)
· For quality time with family amidst a busy season.
Tim, Andra, Ben & Kaylee Petersen— Adv. Ministries Associate and family (Full-time staff)
· Prayer for managing the many details of ministry and family life. Grace for each other when we make mistakes or things just don’t go as planned.
· Safety for our groups
· Continual spiritual growth and encouragement
Réanna Baumgarten— Adventure Ministries Coordinator (Full-time Staff)
· To manage the trip details well. Building relationships with trip staff and campers– speak God’s truth into their lives. For own time in God’s word.
Michael S. Nimesheim Jr.—Specialist/ Speaker (Nanzdietschweiler, Germany)
· Pray that I would be focused on using the words that I speak to the kids while on the trip to be God honoring and would be encouraging to everyone to live Godly lives.
Steve Hooper– Trip Leader (Arvada, Colorado)
· Energy as the Summer continues
· Patience when details don’t work out (I get frustrated when things don’t go according to plan)
· Effectiveness as I surrender to be used for God’s Glory
Moriah Kuehl– Trip Leader (Medina, Minnesota)
· Pray for energy & strength each day so that I can give all that I have in every moment to connect with kids, connect with Jesus, and love people WELL. Also pray that my heart would be steadfast and one with Jesus no matter the circumstance.
Ciara Scheithauer– Trip Food Packer (Ogema, Wisconsin/ University of Northwestern, St. Paul Minnesota)
· Continued growth in my relationship with the Lord. Time management with my job and also my time with the Lord, to make my quiet time a priority.
Doug Henley– Trip Specialist (Willow Grove, Pennsylvania)
· Pray that through relationships with campers that we can share Christ clearly. Pray for safety in the different activities we do.
Hansine Willoughby– Trip Leader ( Spokane, Washington/ Moody Bible Institute)
· Pray that I don’t lose the desire to invest in the camp community.
· Pray against loneliness.
· Pray for endurance and reliance on God’s provision in all things.
· Pray that I would be conformed to the image of Christ.
· Pray for patience and grace in dealing with campers.
· Pray that I wouldn’t waste the opportunities the Lord gives me this summer.
Cory Schalk,- Trip Leader (Duvall, Washington)
· Pray that I wouldn’t be distracted by various things going on at home and that my heart would be completely here so that I can minister well and serve our campers well. Pray for peace, joy and contentment for me - that would be awesome!